Easyhomemaker is an Affiliate portal where you can purchase unique goods from Merchants around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on Easyhomemaker . Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding Easyhomemaker Limitations as a Venue
Easyhomemaker provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from merchants around the world. It is important to note that Easyhomemaker is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Easyhomemaker , you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from Easyhomemaker , but from one of the many talented merchants on Easyhomemaker ;
2. Easyhomemaker does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Easyhomemaker or any content posted by mechants(such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and
3. Each merchant on Easyhomemaker has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
2. Purchasing an Item on Easyhomemaker
When you buy from a shop on Easyhomemaker , you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a merchant on Easyhomemaker , you agree that you have:
1. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.